How to Become a Member
Members of the LiNK Association are entrepreneurs, experts in economics, legal, IT and other domains, representatives of trade unions and other citizens planning to start up their own business.
If you don’t have a business idea, we might be able to help you.
If you want to become our member, either as a citizen wishing to start up own business or as an already operating enterprise, you only need to contact our Service Centre and we will provide you with all information.
There are two types of application forms:
- Application form for enterprises in pdf file format
- Application form for citizens in pdf file format
Membership provides you with the following benefits:
- Access to all information available to the Association and relating to support to entrepreneurship (loans, donations, projects, business contacts, trainings, fairs etc.)
- Priority when applying for projects, trainings and other activities organised by LiNK
- Discount on business consulting services, special offer to present your business on these web pages
Commitment of members toward LiNK is a very affordable annual membership fee which is presented in the price list adopted by the Associations’ Assembly.
Depending on the legal status, membership fees are the following:
- Companies registered as d.o.o or d.d. – 100 KM annually
- Other types of registrations – 70 KM annually
- Natural persons – 50 KM annually
Membership fees can be paid to:
UniCredit Bank KM acc nr: 3381002254958246